12 oz cauliflower, fresh or frozen
¾ c shredded mozzarella cheese (3 oz)
½ c grated Romano cheese (1 oz)
½ t baking powder
1 t basil
1 t thyme
- Cook the cauliflower in salted water for 8-10 minutes, until soft but not mushy.
- Drain well, pressing excess water out.
- Shred cauliflower or pulse in a food processor until it resembles grains of rice.
- Mix together with remaining ingredients to form a soft dough.
- Press evenly into a greased, parchment-lined 10-in springform pan* or onto a a greased baking sheet lined with parchment.
- Bake at 400°F for 60 minutes or until evenly browned.
- Flip crust over and add sauce, cheese, and/or toppings of your choice.
- Broil for 5-10 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.
|Serving Size 1 slice|
Serving per Recipe 4
|Amount per Serving |
Total Fat 8.2 g
Saturated Fat 4.4 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 0.6 g
Monounsaturated Fat 2.4 g
Cholesterol 70 mg
Sodium 322 mg
Potassium 310 mg
Total Carbohydrates 5.6 g
Dietary Fiber 2.4 g
Sugars 0.2 g
Protein 10.2 g