1 ripe peach, pitted and peeled (6 oz)
½ t cinnamon
¼ t nutmeg
¼ t ground cloves
¼ t salt
1 t vanilla
2 t honey
1¾ c almond milk
½ c cream
- Slice peach and divide equally among 4 10-oz* custard cups.
- Stir together spices. Sprinkle evenly over peach slices.
- Bake in a 450°F oven for 10-15 minutes or until peaches are soft and juice is syrupy.
- Remove cups and set aside to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F.
- In a medium bowl, beat together eggs, salt, vanilla, and honey.
- Heat milk and cream over medium heat until bubbles begin to appear on the surface.
- Whisk milk mixture slowly into egg mixture and divide among custard cups.
- Place cups in a 9x13 pan. Pour hot water into the pan until it is even with the level of custard in the cups.
- Carefully set pan in the center of 350°F oven. Bake for 45 minutes or until set.
- Remove cups from water bath and let cool on a rack before serving.
|Serving Size 1 10-oz cup or 1½ 6-oz cup|
Serving per Recipe 4
|Amount per Serving |
Total Fat 20.0 g
Saturated Fat 9.2 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 1.9 g
Monounsaturated Fat 6.2 g
Cholesterol 318 mg
Sodium 341 mg
Potassium 295 mg
Total Carbohydrates 9.5 g
Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
Sugars 3.1 g
Protein 10.7 g