Friday, August 19, 2011

Maple Almond Blondies

Maple Almond BlondiesI hadn't made a desserty dish in several days, so I looked at what I had on hand and created a new recipe. After just one bite, Adam proclaimed it "a definite win." I liked them at room temperature, but I thought the taste was significantly better after I'd set them in the freezer for an hour.

1 c almond butter (9 oz)
1 egg
3 T butter, softened
¼ c maple syrup
¼ c heavy cream
1 t vanilla
  1. Beat together all ingredients and pour into an ungreased 8x8 pan.
  2. Bake at 375°F for 45-50 min or until the center is set.
  3. Let cool 20-30 min before slicing.
Nutrition Facts
Serving Size 1 slice
Serving per Recipe 12
Amount per Serving
Calories 185
Total Fat 15.5 g
  Saturated Fat 3.4 g
  Polyunsaturated Fat 2.9 g
  Monounsaturated Fat 8.3 g
Cholesterol 27 mg
Sodium 100 mg
Potassium 181 mg
Total Carbohydrates 8.6 g
  Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
  Sugars 5.0 g
Protein 5.3 g

No comments:

Post a Comment