1 c chopped pecans (4 oz)
1 egg white
½ t salt
- Using a coffee grinder or food processor, pulse pecans until they form a fine meal.
- Stir in egg white and ¼ t salt until thoroughly combined.
- Divide dough into quarters. Roll each quarter into an 8x8 square between two pieces of parchment. Set on baking sheets and carefully peel off top parchment layer.
- Using a pizza cutter, slice each square of dough into 2-in crackers.
- Sprinkle remaining salt evenly over crackers.
- Bake at 325°F for 10-12 min until crisp and lightly golden.
- Let cool a few minutes on a wire rack before serving.
|Serving Size 1 oz (16 crackers)|
Serving per Recipe 4
|Amount per Serving |
Total Fat 20.4 g
Saturated Fat 1.8 g
Polyunsaturated Fat 6.1 g
Monounsaturated Fat 11.6 g
Cholesterol 0 mg
Sodium 304 mg
Potassium 116 mg
Total Carbohydrates 3.9 g
Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
Sugars 1.1 g
Protein 3.6 g