Thursday, December 15, 2011

Reader Questions

I've actually gotten two e-mails this week with questions from readers of this blog! I'm humbled to see that more people than just family members are actually enjoying my recipes. Thanks!

    Q: How many carbs a day do you have in your diet?

I've found that I do best keeping it under 40 net carbs (total carbohydrate grams minus dietary fiber grams) each day. Most of my recipes are at or under 10 net carbs per serving, which allow me to have 1-2 servings at each meal and an occasional snack or sweet treat as well.

    Q: How I get access to ALL the recipes that you've posted from the weekly menus?

I haven't actually posted all of the recipes in my weekly menus yet. Often they have been recipes I'm trying out for the first time or still testing to improve. I'm also currently in the process of revising my weekly menus, and publishing just one a month, with a focus on recipes I've already posted.

If there is a particular dish you would like to make, please leave me a comment or send me an e-mail and I will be happy to post the recipe or let you know the status of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment